We’re here for you & your family during COVID-19 measures
We have resumed coaching sessions remotely, as we do our part to slow the spread of the coronavirus. It has taken some time to adapt to recent public health guidelines for working remotely while keeping high standards of privacy for you and your family. If you are enrolled in one of the Confident Parents Thriving Kids programs, your coach will be in touch to reschedule any missed sessions. We will post service updates as soon as possible.
In the meantime, here are some tips about managing this challenging time:
Calmness: It’s Contagious!
Talking with kids about Coronavirus
· Remain calm and reassuring
· Make yourself available to listen and talk
· Avoid language that might blame others and lead to stigma
· Pay attention to what children see or hear on television, radio, or online
· Provide information that is honest and accurate
· Teach children everyday actions to reduce the spread of germs